Hi, I’m Anja Ali-Haapala.
I am a Brisbane-based audience researcher and dance practitioner. In 2019 I am:
- collaborating on Sandi Woo‘s community dance project, The Quest;
- teaching weekly Ballet for Seniors classes at Queensland Ballet;
- guest co-editing the 2019 issue of the Journal of Emerging Dance Scholarship;
- co-chairing the Early Career Researchers Community – Dance;
- lecturing at the Australian Performing Arts Conservatory.
This website profiles my research and dance practices. For a broader view of my experience, you can view my resumé.
I am always interested in connecting with people with similar interests and am available for projects. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more!
Image: Anja Ali-Haapala. Website last updated January 2019.